[SoaS] Fwd: Retired Fedora packages with maintainers

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed May 13 10:45:23 EDT 2020

> Great, thanks for the clarification on the packages below, as well as the webkit2gtk3 package names.

I've said this before, but it is worth repeating, there's a bunch of
Activities, like IRC that was mentioned in this thread, that are
packaged in Fedora but are still python2, the focus in the short term
should be to get those ported to python3/sugar-toolkit-gtk3 so that
they can be installed and used on Fedora and aren't automated retired
from Fedora because they don't build build/install. There's a number
of these. If they're retired it will be more work to get them back
into Fedora.

Peter