[SoaS] Fwd: Retired Fedora packages with maintainers

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:27:51 EDT 2020

> Here's a curated list of packages that are/may be relevant to us/SoaS:
>
> rpms/sugar-analyze is retired but does not list 'orphan' in its users
> rpms/sugar-analyze is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': pbrobinson, tuxbrewr, callkalpa

This was retired in f-29, I don't remember why, it'll need to under go
a new review process

> rpms/sugar-help is retired but does not list 'orphan' in its users
> rpms/sugar-help is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': pbrobinson, callkalpa

This was retired in f-26, I don't remember why, it'll need to under go
a new review process

> rpms/sugar-presence-service is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': pbrobinson, tomeu

This was retired because it was removed as a requirement in sugar
years ago, I had asked they eToys upstream maintainers for over 3
years to port it to the newer sugar APIs and hence eToys was retired,
there's no reason to have sugar-presence-service

> rpms/webkitgtk is retired but does not list 'orphan' in its users
> rpms/webkitgtk is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': pwalter, kevin, tpopela, huzaifas, mso
> rpms/webkitgtk3 is retired but does not list 'orphan' in its users
> rpms/webkitgtk3 is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': phatina, mclasen, pwalter, tpopela 'groups': @gnome-sig
> rpms/webkitgtk4 is retired but does not list 'orphan' in its users
> rpms/webkitgtk4 is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': tpopela, kalev, catanzaro 'groups': @gnome-sig

These have moved around and are provided by various packages, I
believe sugar only requires the last one and it's provided by
webkit2gtk3 so there's no issue here that I can see.