[SoaS] Fwd: Retired Fedora packages with maintainers

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Tue May 12 13:13:40 EDT 2020

FYI. See below e-mail. There may be others in the list that I'm unaware of. Ibiam, we should probably get you set up as a maintainer
for the sugar packages listed below:

Here's a curated list of packages that are/may be relevant to us/SoaS:

rpms/sugar-analyze is retired but does not list 'orphan' in its users
rpms/sugar-analyze is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': pbrobinson, tuxbrewr, callkalpa
rpms/sugar-help is retired but does not list 'orphan' in its users
rpms/sugar-help is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': pbrobinson, callkalpa
rpms/sugar-presence-service is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': pbrobinson, tomeu

rpms/webkitgtk is retired but does not list 'orphan' in its users
rpms/webkitgtk is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': pwalter, kevin, tpopela, huzaifas, mso
rpms/webkitgtk3 is retired but does not list 'orphan' in its users
rpms/webkitgtk3 is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': phatina, mclasen, pwalter, tpopela 'groups': @gnome-sig
rpms/webkitgtk4 is retired but does not list 'orphan' in its users
rpms/webkitgtk4 is retired and has the following: 'maintainers': tpopela, kalev, catanzaro 'groups': @gnome-sig