[SoaS] Live respin

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Dec 21 16:54:54 EST 2015

You're addressing me specifically.  So I shall answer.

I've replied two weeks ago, but you haven't answered me.  Perhaps you
did not read my mail.  On 7th December, my mail:

Have you tried creating a Documents folder instead?

What do you see if you run this command in Terminal activity?

        xdg-user-dir DOCUMENTS

Is there a file

        ~/.config/user-dirs.dirs

?