[SoaS] Does the string freeze mean that there will be no more nightly-composes of soas?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:55:20 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

CC:ing the list for those others that aren't aware of this.

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Thomas C Gilliard
<satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:
> Peter;
>
> Does fedora string freeze mean that there will be no more nightly-composes
> of soas?
>
> (the last was soas-i386-20100501.07.iso)

No, they should still be happening. It basically means we're nearing
final release so the changes should be minimal. I think the builds are
only triggered when there are changes to the repositories so they tend
to be static over the weekends, there were also a few issues with
updates to the repo too. There was a massive push out today so there
should be a new build out tomorrow fixing the presence service.

Cheers,