[SoaS] SoaS-i386-20100219.23 Some TESTING RESULTS

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sat Feb 20 19:27:08 EST 2010

soas-i386-20100219.23.iso 4GB USB
(made with blueberry zyxUSB+liveusb-creator)

Fedora release 13 (rawhide)
0.87.3

EeePC900 booted with USB
NM logs in wirelessly shows access points in F1
Presence Service:local_xmpp only
XoIRC:  OK talked to #sugar
browse: NO  no module named xpcom
record: NO  no module named port.json
speak:  NO  line 21, in <module> main,main()......SyntaxError : invalid
syntax
moon:   OK
write:  starts OK but whites out when top panel accessed
TA:     OK WORKS
Calculate:OK
implode: OK
memorize:OK
Etoys:   OK
Analyze: OK
Log:     OK
chat:    OK
clock    OK
Get IA Books:OK
Flipsticks: OK
Infoslicer: OK
PlayGo:OK
Terminal:OK
Pippy:OK
Jukebox: OK
Visual Match: OK

(as write is not closing-How do I see journal? write occupies it's place
below XO Avitar on F3)

Tom Gilliard
satellit