[SoaS] You scream, I scream, we all scream for Mirabelle ice cream in a SugarClone

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon Apr 19 16:26:08 EDT 2010

I Custom copied soas 418 USB to SD
/mnt/live/SugarClone
copy worked but had message about not getting info from SD but proceded
to completion.
Booted from Custom SD and tried to write to USB

Is this because my SD cardreader is on USB port on EeePC900?

Tom Gilliard

USB Terminal showed:

[root at localhost live]# ls
boot  EFI  LiveOS  lost+found  modified_livecd-iso-to-disk  SugarClone
syslinux
[root at localhost live]# /mnt/live/SugarClone
    cloneArgs:
liveArgs: --noverify --copy-overlay --delete-home --copy-home
This Live USB/SD device was detected.

   One USB/SD storage device was detected:

      usb..Lexar..JD FireFly../dev/sdd....LIVE..2-GB EXIT

      That's where we'll load the SugarClone.
      /dev/sdd

Updating boot config file
--noverify --copy-overlay --delete-home --copy-home
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop5,
       dmesg | tail  or so

Cleaning up to exit...
umount: /media/cdtmp.sfEL28: not mounted

   PROBLEM: Transfer of SugarClone failed.

   Exit code 1 was reported.  Exiting...

Cleaning up to exit...
[root at localhost live]#