[SoaS] Sugar 0.88.0 stable release in Fedora 13 and testing of daily images. (Error Screenshots soas-i386-20100401.18.iso for write and sugar-xoirc 6-2.fc13)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sat Apr 3 06:32:32 EDT 2010

Peter:

With write broken;It is hard to export the log file.( I cannot copy clip
to another mounted USB)

I attach a screenshot of Terminal with the clip pasted into it. showing
the  sugar.xoirc error

ImportError: "No module named ircactivity"

also  a screenshot of the the attempt to use write which writes to the
header instead of the text field.

The shipped version sugar-xoirc, is a completely DIFFERENT application
than IRC-5.xo. NOT a later version...: /

( if you poke around it the applications you see that someone changed
how it calls the application and it calls the wrong one)

I reported this to Sebastian several week ago.

Tom Gilliard
satellit