[Systems] Translation Portal Certificate is Expired

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Mar 27 01:08:47 EDT 2021

While we're at it, who's maintaining translate.sugarlabs.org these days?

All the sysadmins listed in the service page seem to be inactive (myself
included): https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/translate#Sysadmins

The last maintenance seems to be Quozl updating it to 2.5 in 2018, but
the VM is still running Ubuntu 14.04, which is scary.

Any takers?

\X/  https://codewiz.org/