[Systems] justice, translate, activities down

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Fri Jun 11 11:49:16 EDT 2021

James,

It's hard-locked up currently, presumably the same way it did the last
time. The MIT helpdesk staff have been notified, and I've requested that
they power cycle the machine again. We have developed a plan for
replacing both of these hosts, and co-locating them at a different
facility. Exactly how long this will take is unknown at this point, but
I hope it will be within a month.

Alex