[Systems] Mail Delivery System of ASLO failure

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jun 1 10:45:51 EDT 2021

Would be good to know how they determined that this is email is spam,
since the IP of aslo, 18.27.196.250, doesn't appear in any blacklists:

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a18.27.196.250&run=toolpage

Perhaps we could add SPF, DKIM and DMARC records for aslo. Or perhaps we
could make aslo forward email through sunjammer, which has higher IP
reputation.

\X/  https://codewiz.org/