[Systems] v4.activities.sugarlabs.org (ASLO-v4) is up!

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Jan 21 02:00:41 EST 2021

Thanks, great work.  Merged 204.

I've also updated Browse.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/browse-activity/commit/de3c4800ec705e5543c6be2c4d4695255d6e5aac

I would prefer new version notifications to go to
sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org, as that's one place we've seen them
previously.  aslo at lists.sugarlabs.org was for handling by library
editors, but we don't have any active, and we don't have the same
process with v4.

pub   RSA 4096/66D390D7 2020-05-19 Srevin Saju (srevinsaju) <srevinsaju at sugarlabs.org>
> sub   RSA 4096/14479587 2020-05-19

James Cameron