[Systems] developer.sugarlabs.org

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jan 5 17:32:59 EST 2021

Thanks for looking at this.

Needs more work; some of the actual documentation is missing.  For
example, compare
https://developer.sugarlabs.org/sugar3/sugar3.activity.activity.html
against
https://dev.sl.srevinsaju.me/sugar3/sugar3.activity.activity.html

Collapse the patches into one.

Otherwise, I don't see why it can't be merged into
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3

pub   RSA 4096/66D390D7 2020-05-19 Srevin Saju (srevinsaju) <srevinsaju at sugarlabs.org>

--
James Cameron