[Systems] Upgrading sunjammer to Ubuntu 20.04

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jun 1 13:36:50 EDT 2020

On 01/06/2020 21.43, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'll be taking sunjammer down shortly a scheduled OS upgrade.
>
> Services hosted on sunjammer, including wiki.sugarlabs.org and
> lists.sugarlabs.org will be unavailable until the update is complete.

Sunjammer is back online with the wiki and hopefully also the mailing
lists too (this is the test).

Please contact us on systems@ if you find any breakage.

> During the procedure, I will be reachable on #sugar as bernie_.

That was a lie: I switched to Quassel IRC a while ago, and the core was
running on... you guessed it!

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team