[Systems] sunjammer kernel upgraded from 4.15.0-52 to 4.15.0-76

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jan 28 21:14:10 EST 2020

Let's wait for 20.04 LTS, and then upgrade.

By the way, I've been thinking of moving my personal email to sunjammer.
It's currently hosted at my former company in Italy, but they migrated
to GSuite a while ago and my old email server I setup is essentially
abandonware :-/

Sunjammer already has a half-decent multidomain email setup using
postfix, dovecot, spamass-milter and opendkim. I'd like to add full
search indexing for IMAP clients and webmail (which ones are nice these
days?).

  \X/  https://codewiz.org/