[Systems] Reset expired sunjammer password

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Oct 28 22:34:25 EDT 2019

Given that nobody else has answered, and the password change form
doesn't work, and it hasn't worked for you last year either, I've made
the following changes;

1.  increased shadowLastChange from 17407 (August 2017) to 18198
(today), in order to cancel the expiration,

2.  undid my change last year and decreased shadowMax from 730 (two
years) to 365 (one year), so that the next expiry should be October
2020,

3.  increased shadowWarning from 14 to 28, as it takes more than 14
days to get any help,

Please try to log in without changing your password, and let me know
if it works.  I don't know if it will work, I'm just guessing it
might.  I don't have a practical way to test.

Please also get GnuPG working, and make a public key available.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 11:44:23AM +0100, Chihurumnaya Ibiam wrote:
> I just noticed that this message went to spam, I tried resetting my password
> with the link and I get a "wrong username or password" error. I'm sure of the
> old password.
>
> On Sun, Oct 6, 2019, 10:20 AM Bernie Innocenti <[1]bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
>
>     On 06/10/2019 07.07, Chihurumnaya Ibiam wrote:
>     > Good day,
>     >
>     > My sunjammer password is expired and I'd like it reset, user
>     > ibiamchihurumnaya.
>
>     Use this form to change your password: [2]https://ldap.sugarlabs.org/passwd
>
>     --
>     _ // Bernie Innocenti