[Systems] To request a Sugar Labs wiki account

VAARI GUPTA vaarigupta24 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:15:30 EDT 2019

Hello, I am Vaari Gupta from India. I am studying engineering in
Information Technology from Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering.

I am new to Sugarlabs but I would like to contribute and use my skills in
the development of projects under sugarlabs. I am known with Frontend
Technologies that are HTML , CSS , Javascript along with backend
technologies that involves node.js and MongoDB.

I want to appear for gsoc this year .So please help me out and guide me How
can I contribute in the community?

I request to access sugarlabs wiki account with the following credentials:

email - vaarigupta24 at gmail.com

username - vaarigupta