[Systems] beacon

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Sep 25 12:21:14 EDT 2018

I don't mind keeping jita and beacon around if there are still active
users, but judging from the alerts we're getting from munin, jita's root
filesystem will fill up soon and cause it to fail.

Could you try to free up some space, perhaps removing open build server
if nobody is using it?

 \X/  https://codewiz.org/