[Systems] sl.org down

Sam Parkinson sam at sam.today
Sun Sep 23 04:46:36 EDT 2018

It appears that the certbot install got mucked up by the autoupdate and
was throwing error.  A reinstall of certbot appears to have fixed the
issue.
I went to look at the updater script from the wiki [1], which is
installed on freedom.  The script was missing "set -e", which likely
hid the error, so I added that.  I can't find where the script is run
from though (cron or systemd), so I'm not sure if the docs are up to
date.
[1]  https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sysadmin/Letsencrypt