[Systems] Request to remove sugarlabs-announce list

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Oct 9 11:02:07 EDT 2018

On 10/9/18 11:45 PM, Ignacio Rodríguez wrote:
>  > and volunteered Ignacio as perpetual admin contact for mailing lists
>
> yay! I can help if required :)
> I just need to learn how to remove lists or stuff

Just read the... Oh, it was undocumented :-P
Well, it's super simple:

   rmlist sugarlabs-announce

Creating a list (but please don't) is actually documented in the wiki.

Would you like to attempt migrating us to mailman3? It's not trivial,
but it must be possible because Fedora did it for all their lists.

  \X/  https://codewiz.org/