[Systems] Error while trying to add my alias

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Nov 9 00:53:35 EST 2018

On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 06:36:05AM +0100, Samson Goddy wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 9, 2018, 6:24 AM Bernie Innocenti <[1]bernie at codewiz.org wrote:
>
>     What did you want to do Peace, read all email sent to
>     [2]peaceojemeh at sugarlabs.org in Gmail?
>
> I think she really can read her emails send to [3]peaceojemeh at sugarlabs.org in
> her Gmail app. But sending from the Gmail service which requires verification
> step as she earlier complain is the problem.
>
> I met her yesterday in person and I tried helping her but I couldn't.
>
>     Then, a shell account on sunjammer isn't necessary: we can add an alias
>     that forwards all mail to your existing gmail account.
>
> As for this, I think using GitHub to upload Designs or related is very
> complicated.

What is it about Designs that make them hard to upload?  Designs are
just files, aren't they?  Log in to GitHub, create a repository, click
on it, click on Upload files, drag and drop the file, then type a
message.

https://help.github.com/articles/adding-a-file-to-a-repository/

By comparison, uploading to shell.sugarlabs.org will require
complicated command line or an uploader app.  We don't have any of the
GitHub file upload features at shell.sugarlabs.org.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/