[Systems] Fwd: Request For Sunjammer Account

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon May 21 02:15:30 EDT 2018

+aperez

On 5/21/18 2:38 PM, James Cameron wrote:
> I've no access; quozl is only member of sugardl group.  But I am
> willing to help if access and instructions are given.

Thank you for your kind offer, James. Please work with Alex to get access.

> A sysadmin is also needed to prune accounts of people who have left.

Indeed, emeritus accounts are very dangerous... My dad's account got
hacked due to password reuse and started sending spam signed by the
codewiz.org domain key, thus destroying the domain reputation. For weeks
I've been unable to deliver email to gmail.com and other domains :-(

 \X/  https://codewiz.org/