[Systems] Fwd: Request For Sunjammer Account

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon May 21 02:11:25 EDT 2018

Hey Joe,

I'm ramping up on a new job, living in a new country, and studying kanji
every day. Similarly, Samuel Cantero has just moved moved to a new
country and started a new job.

Alex Perez (cc'd) kindly stepped up to take care of the SL
infrastructure from now on, but please keep addressing requests to the
administrative contacts (accounts@, sysadmin@, ...) so we're all kept in
the loop.

Samuel and I are still lurking on this mailing list and doing occasional
maintenance on servers; just don't expect us be on call for anything
important or urgent. Sorry!

 \X/  https://codewiz.org/