[Systems] GSoC Proposal Review(sugar labs social)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Mar 22 15:04:06 EDT 2018

You mean to remove the mail thread from the archives here;

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/systems/2018-March/thread.html

My vote: no.  Because;

(a) it costs some volunteer considerable time to delete the messages
from the mailman mailbox file then regenerate the archive,

(b) it alters the public record, making the public record unreliable,

(c) there isn't a good reason for this work to be done; it was only a
trivial mistake.

The best action now is to not respond further on the thread.
Something that I find difficult.  ;-)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/