[Systems] Change LDAP password

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Aug 30 18:46:15 EDT 2018

What is your username?

I've checked and there are no errors logged by the script in
/var/log/apache2/ldap.sugarlabs.org/

I've checked and can see POSTs in the access log, some of which will
be yours.

I've looked at the script and the "Wrong username or password" will
happen if the ldap_bind call fails for any reason.

So I propose to check your username is correct using ldapvi, but
beyond that I don't have any ideas.  Bernie?

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 11:18:05PM +0100, Chihurumnaya Ibiam wrote:
> Hi everyone, I'm trying to change my LDAP password but I get a "wrong username
> or password" error and I'm sure my username is correct and I think my password
> is too. Thanks.

> Ibiam Chihurumnaya
> [1]ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com

> [1] mailto:ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com