[Systems] Group registration for Sugar Labs

Ignacio Rodríguez ignacio at sugarlabs.org
Mon Aug 20 13:48:09 EDT 2018

Hi everyone.
I didn't receive fuchs email, but saw it on Walter's reply.
Thanks for your work Fuchs.

About cloaks. I'm fine with "@sugarlabs/username".
If we later can add "@sugarlabs/<role>/username" then it may be a good
thing.
But for now I'm more than happy with the one I mentioned earlier.

Thanks,
Ignacio.-