[Systems] #Action Required: Election's 2017-2019 Stage IV Decision on Tool/Platform/server to be used [WAS:Re: Re[2]: Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election Candidates 2017-2019 - Stage III Closed]

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Tue Sep 19 14:38:03 EDT 2017

Good day Committee, Dave, Frederick, Systems,

Thanks for everything you do to keep elections, memberships and wiki users
and editions flowing.

I have created the following cont down to election's Stage IV on October
1-15, 2017:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20171001T00&p0=%3A&msg=Sugar+Labs+Oversigth+Board+Election+2017-2019&ud=1&font=cursive

AFAIK we only have the following pending tasks:

01- Definition and preparation of the platform/tool/methodology to be used
during the election
02- Add new member's requests in a timely manner
03- Check for additional verified emails for the period
<Add yours here>

We thank Ignacio and Systems who will be in charge of  task 01.

For task 01 there is a decision pending
<http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/systems/2017-August/005520.html>: civs
and loomio have been suggested as appropriate tools.

Also Ignacio stated we could reuse verify.sugarlabs.org server.

*#ACTION REQUIRED: Vote/decide on the election tool/platform/server*

I support Ignacio's proposal to reuse verify. sugarlabs.org server.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Regards and best wishes

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good