[Systems] Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election Candidates 2017-2019 - Stage III Closed

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Tue Sep 19 09:14:46 EDT 2017

@Ignacio @Hrishi @Pericherla

You guys OK with it? Since Dave as impartial party is OK with it I see no
reason for you not to be.

If I don't hear back from any of you and with Dave's blessing I will be
sending latter today.

Regards

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good