[Systems] Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election Candidates 2017-2019 - Stage III Closed

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Mon Sep 18 19:55:34 EDT 2017

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 06:12:19PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:

> >     On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 05:45:18PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:
> >     >
> >     >     2.  candidates' submissions
> >     >
> >     >     Adam Holt's submission was truncated, without public
> consultation
> >     with
> >     >     Adam and without asking Adam to edit.
> >     >
> >     > James,
> >     >
> >     > For the future, I suggest you ask involved parties before making
> public
> >     > accusations.
> >     >
> >     > I think you own an apology.
> >
> >     No, I was literally correct.  The submission was truncated.  There
> was
> >     no public consultation with Adam.  There was private consultation.  I
> >     did ask involved parties; you.
> >
> > What about "without asking Adam to edit"?
>
> Yes, I said there was no asking Adam to edit.  My statement stands on
> the public knowledge at the time.  You have since corrected public
> knowledge and I accept that correction.
>
> > An maybe it was my translator, but that in my language this doesn't
> translate
> > as a question but as a assertion.
>
> You mean "an assertion".
>
> Yes, an assertion is also used as a question.
>
> It is not an accusation.
>
> Who would you call to judge this?  Would you be asked to apologise for
> uncharitable interpretation of my words?
>
> --
> James Cameron
> http://quozl.netrek.org/

James,

I don't quite understand what you are saying.

Good news is we do have candidates in abundance!

Ignacio,

Please share your ideas about the tool we will use for the election.

*Ibiam, Hrishi, Pericherla,*

I would appreciate to hear from you all.

I think is fair to share the Stage III election's report with the Community.

ACTION REQUIRED: I ask you to approve/disapprove the report it at your
earliest convenience.

Regards and blessings,
--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good