[Systems] Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election Candidates 2017-2019 - Stage III Closed

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Mon Sep 18 19:12:19 EDT 2017

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 05:45:18PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:
> >
> >     2.  candidates' submissions
> >
> >     Adam Holt's submission was truncated, without public consultation
> with
> >     Adam and without asking Adam to edit.
> >
> > James,
> >
> > For the future, I suggest you ask involved parties before making public
> > accusations.
> >
> > I think you own an apology.
>
> No, I was literally correct.  The submission was truncated.  There was
> no public consultation with Adam.  There was private consultation.  I
> did ask involved parties; you.

What about "without asking Adam to edit"?

An maybe it was my translator, but that in my language this doesn't
translate as a question but as a assertion.
 .

Laura

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good