[Systems] Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election Candidates 2017-2019 - Stage III Closed

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Sep 18 18:28:45 EDT 2017

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 11:22:27PM +0100, Samson Goddy wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 11:14 PM, James Cameron <[1]quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>     On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:56:01PM +0100, Samson Goddy wrote:
>     >
>     > On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:48 PM, Laura Vargas <[1][2]
>     laura at somosazucar.org>
>     > wrote:
>     >
>     >     2017-09-18 16:37 GMT-05:00 Samson Goddy <[2][3]samsongoddy at gmail.com
>     >:
>     >
>     >         On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:04 PM, James Cameron <[3][4]
>     quozl at laptop.org>
>     >         wrote:
>     >
>     >             Two items.
>     >
>     >             1.  members@ alias
>     >
>     >             It is wrong to leave unchanged the sunjammer:/etc/aliases
>     members@
>     >             entry, thus listing only the old committee.
>     >
>     >             Please update the alias to list the new committee.
>     >
>     >             $ ssh sunjammer grep members /etc/aliases
>     >             elections:      members
>     >             members:        samsongoddy, [4][5]laura at somosazucar.org,
>     ignacio
>     >
>     >         thanks for pointing that out.
>     >
>     >     Samson,
>     >
>     >     Can you get in charge of this action please?
>     >
>     > I believe i don't have access to sunjammer.
>
>     Correct.  You are not in sunjammer /etc/group and nor is ignacio.
>
>     Instead, you have to ask systems@ in a clear simple post with one
>     topic.
>
>     A reminder that the committee is at the same time jointly and severally
>     responsible for these actions.  While members of the committee can ask
>     other members to take an action, that does not absolve the committee
>     members from responsibility to follow up the action.
>
>     >             2.  candidates' submissions
>     >
>     >             Adam Holt's submission was truncated, without public
>     consultation
>     >             with
>     >             Adam and without asking Adam to edit.
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >     Adam was properly informed:
>
>     Thanks, I see now it was private mail.

I've no idea.  With my limited access to sunjammer I've been unable to
find what is wrong.  You did change your password as Samuel Cantero
asked.

> @james @samuel @sebastain @bernie please confirm, what should i do?

Make a new post to systems@ and describe the problem simply ... it is
unlikely that the people who can fix it are reading deep into this
thread.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/