[Systems] Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election Candidates 2017-2019 - Stage III Closed

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Mon Sep 18 18:19:35 EDT 2017

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:48 PM, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org>
> wrote:

>>> thanks for pointing that out.
>>>

>> Samson,
>>
>> Can you get in charge of this action please?
>>

> I believe i don't have access to sunjammer.

Me neither.

With your blessing I will ask Systems to do it.

Is that OK with you?

>> Adam was properly informed:

Samson,

Please re-read the message below. Also it was presented to SLOB's on August
meeting with the calendar and the general election report.

Election guidelines and dates were set with Committee and SLOBs no reason
not to follow the procedure set.
.
Regards and I hope we can send this communication today.

Laura