[Systems] Source code for Prosidy plugins for jabber.sugarlabs.org?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Sep 5 17:00:17 EDT 2017

On Tue, Sep 05, 2017 at 11:11:21AM -0400, Samuel Cantero wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:46 PM, James Cameron <[1]quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>     jabber.sugarlabs.org runs Prosody.
>
>     A Sugar plugin is used, without which Prosody probably won't
>     interoperate with Sugar.
>
>     The source code was on gitorious, but now is not.
>
> Yes, you're right. I just looked into this and found inside jita server a lua
> process running /srv/prosody/prosody.
>
> scg at jita:/srv/prosody$ git remote -v
> origin git://github.com%2Fbjc%2Fprosody.git (fetch)
> origin git://github.com%2Fbjc%2Fprosody.git (push)

Thanks.  What's the last commit in that?

> and the plugin you mentioned:
>
> scg at jita:/srv/prosody/prosody-sugar$ git remote -v
> origin git://git.sugarlabs.org/server/prosody-sugar.git (fetch)
> origin git://git.sugarlabs.org/server/prosody-sugar.git (push)
>
> if you need it, I might push this prosody-sugar repo to github. Last
> commit is from 2012:

Yes, please.  I'm not needing it myself, though it would be good for
Sugar Labs to maintain a reference platform for Sugar collaboration
over XMPP server.

I started looking into it because of a Sugar Labs discourse forum post
by some random person;

https://socialhelp.sugarlabs.org/t/sugar-collaboration-xsce-iiab-xmpp-jabber-ejabberd/226

and found I didn't know the answer and hit a block.  ;-)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/