[Systems] Election's 2017-2019 Stage V #Action Required: To run election using Civs [was:Re: #Action Required: Election's 2017-2019 Stage IV Decision on Tool/Platform/server to be used [WAS:Re: Re[2]: Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election Candidates 2017-2019 - Stage III Closed]

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Sun Oct 1 10:21:38 EDT 2017

Dear Ignacio,

Regarding the tool to be used, the decision has been completed thanks to
all Committee members that gave their vote to clearly define this decision:

Civs now has majority of votes:

Ignacio, Samson
<http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/systems/2017-September/005673.html>,
Pericherla
<http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/systems/2017-September/005677.html> and
Ibiam
<http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/systems/2017-September/005680.html>

To read more about Civs: http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/

*To create a Poll at Civs: http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/civs_create.html
<http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/civs_create.html>*

*Procedure Notes:*
01 There are eight candidates
<http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2017-September/020182.html> and 151
voting members <https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Members/List>
ratified by the Membership and Elections Committee.
02 According to the calendar, election ends at the end of the day October
15, 2017
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/2017-2019-candidates>.
03 It would be ideal to have the Poll available in more languages. Please,
if possible, check if there is a setting to have the Poll in multiple
languages.

Ignacio, thank you again for doing this and please share with Systems and
the Committee any need/question/report you could have on the way.

Thank you as well to all other Committee members for your time and
dedication to make this election happen. For those of you who have the
technical skills, please be supportive in case Ignacio has any technical
assistance setting the Poll.

Thank you as well to all others who contributed with their time and
experience to mentor our Committee sharing  their perspectives and
experiences. Special thanks to Dave Crossland, James Cameron, Frederick
Groose and Luke Faraone.

cc IAEP

Regards and happy election!

Laura Victoria