[Systems] Fwd: [Systems-logs] [rkhunter] sunjammer.sugarlabs.org - Daily report

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Nov 15 07:40:57 EST 2017

On 15/11/17 07:33, Walter Bender wrote:
> Sebastian,
>
> After the unilateral actions that (with the help of Laura) took
> recently, we felt it prudent to suspend access to our core
> infrastructure until a time that we get a positive response to our
> request for a change in behavior.

We have accepted the actions of the community in this regard and have
not insisted.

> I've written privately to both of you in the past (most recently to
> Laura last night) and have not received any response, so my
> expectations that there will be a change are slim.
Your email was inarticulate, aggressive and not welcome. Not responding
to you shouldn't affect my usefulness to Sugar Labs. I disagree with
this action, but am running out of energy to argue with you.

Regards,
Sebastian