[Systems] Fwd: [Systems-logs] [rkhunter] sunjammer.sugarlabs.org - Daily report

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 07:33:39 EST 2017

Sebastian,

After the unilateral actions that (with the help of Laura) took recently,
we felt it prudent to suspend access to our core infrastructure until a
time that we get a positive response to our request for a change in
behavior. I've written privately to both of you in the past (most recently
to Laura last night) and have not received any response, so my expectations
that there will be a change are slim.

regards.

-walter

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 7:14 AM, Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Have I done something wrong with my access to sunjammer is being revoked?
> I am admin because of my role with infrastructure team and I maintain some
> systems in sunjammer (pe.sugarlabs wiki, roundup...) Every change I have
> ever made is logged and I have signed the USENIX code of ethics
> <https://www.usenix.org/system-administrators-code-ethics> for system
> administratrors and upheld it.
>
> I request my revocation to be reversed.
>
> Bernie, Samuel?