[Systems] request activities.sugarlabs.org access

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 29 02:24:45 EDT 2017

Please check logs?

I'm able to upload new bundles Terminal-45 and Calculate-44, but they
are not listed in versions after the upload.

Recent activity for user says "Quozl uploaded version to ."

Makes no difference if I'm an owner of an activity or not.

Walter, are you able to upload and release using your groups?

Bundles if needed are;

http://people.sugarlabs.org/~quozl/Terminal-45.xo
http://people.sugarlabs.org/~quozl/Calculate-44.xo

--