[Systems] Fwd: 2017 Debugging member's List

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri May 19 12:35:01 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Thanks for helping out with the emails verification!

We seem to have a first draft for the updated Sugar Labs member's list :D

Some issues raised that call our attention:

- At SLOBs list Samson reported he "didn't get the email.."
  This may be also the case of others.

- Marco Pesenti Gritti's email was verified.

Ignacio has proposed to resend the verification request to all members that
didn't verified their email.

He hope you guys at Systems can help Ignacio identify and prevent anything
that caused Samson's email from not getting the request.

Regards and Thank you in advance
:D

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good