[Systems] ISOC APPLICATION 2017

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 05:41:22 EDT 2017

Hi Laura,

Very cool. Can't wait to see Sugarizer Misky Edition ! Of course, I will be
happy to help in your marathon.
Here in France, we plan to organize a teacher challenge to create
pedagogical contents for Sugarizer. We think to something like the book
"The XO in the classroom". First weeks of our Sugarizer deployment show a
lack of pedagogical sheet, so teachers are slightly lost when then come to
SugarizerOS without any other background.
I'm adding Bastien in CC who is the organizer of that.

Best regards from France.

            Lionel.