[Systems] Fwd: 2017 Debugging member's List

Ignacio Rodríguez nachoel01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 22:21:16 EDT 2017

Well, basically there should be a "mails.txt" file with the following content

name1|email1|verificationhash1
name2|email2|verificationhash2
name2|email3|verificationhash3

Verified emails are added to "mails_verified.txt" as
name1|email1
name2|email2
name3|email3

Example:
http://people.sugarlabs.org:5001/?verify=1234

mails.txt:
Ignacio Rodriguez|ignacio at sugarlabs.org|1234

mails_verified.txt (because I clicked the link)
Ignacio Rodriguez|ignacio at sugarlabs.org

Code is available here: http://github.com/sugarlabs/verify-email