[Systems] Fwd: 2017 Debugging member's List

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Mar 17 21:34:48 EDT 2017

Great news Ignacio!

Samson, do you have any draft text for Ignacio?

If any of you too guys have any problem with mailing lists you should
forward details to systems.

I'm getting them in the loop so they are aware  :D

Thanks, blessings and happy Saint Patrick's Day!

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“No paradox, no progress.”