[Systems] dogi is harassing me for access to root at freedom help

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Jan 19 13:09:33 EST 2017

+walter

Someone (probably dogi) apparently disabled my root access on freedom.

As a precaution, I removed disabled his account and ssh keys from
justice. Since he's well capable of exploiting privilege escalation
holes, we should ensure he also doesn't have unprivileged accounts on
any part of the SL infrastructure.

:-(

 \X/  http://codewiz.org