[Systems] ASLO source code

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 20:17:40 EST 2017

I just realized that server was in wrong branch! I've moved to production
branch and applied my changes regarding file upload and files download from
activities server again. I will create the new repo in GH tomorrow.

Ignacio has confirmed that last issue was fixed. Everything is working so
far.

Best regards,

Sam C.