[Systems] [IAEP] Services provided by Sugarlabs - Inventory - Maintainers

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sun Feb 19 11:14:29 EST 2017

On 19/02/17 10:35, Samuel Cantero wrote:

>     Thanks for the inventory. Did you update the wiki
>     <http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Machine> as well? That's where I
>     expect to find this information, according to the Infrastructure
>     team docs.
>
> Would you like to add a maintainer page with this information?
I've added you and me to be admins of jita
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Machine/jita>. Thanks for volunteering to
help!

From a quick read I find infrastructure docs
<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Infrastructure_Team/Resources> to be
adequate. We should definitively try to prune unused services if they
become a burden. At any rate, good team for keeping all of that running
all this time! A good sysadmin is invisible, but shows in details and
tricks that one can only learn in a team, if so inclined. I have a lot
of learning to thank from being a member of infrastructure team ;-)

Regards,

Sebastian