[Systems] Fwd: Elections Committee Meeting

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Aug 3 12:50:06 EDT 2017

Dave,

Can you confirm?

Regards,

Laura V

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samson Goddy <samsongoddy at gmail.com>
Date: 2017-08-03 11:47 GMT-05:00
Subject: Re: Elections Committee Meeting
To: Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org>
Cc: systems <systems at lists.sugarlabs.org>, Ignacio Rodríguez <
ignacio at sugarlabs.org>

Not sure, but there was a tool that was mentioned some time ago. Dave came
up with the idea.

I will bring up the topic tomorrow at the meeting.

Samson

On Aug 3, 2017 5:35 PM, "Laura Vargas" <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:

> Hello Laura, thanks for the reminder. I thought there was a proposed tool
> for the voting process?

Hi Samson,

As far as I'm aware no other tool has been proposed other than use the same
tool Caryl used back in 2015.

That Is: http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/

Is this the one you refer to?

Regards,