[Systems] Elections Committee Meeting

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Aug 3 10:22:54 EDT 2017

Hola queridos!

Tomorrow we have our SLOB monthly meeting and first item in the Agenda is
an update of the election process. There will be 4 slots to be defined for
the 2017-2019 period.

I propose to you the following *calendar*:

August 15: Announcement for election's date and 1st call for candidates
August 30: Reminder of election's date and 2nd call for candidates
September 15: Deadline for candidates submission
October 1-15: Election's Period

*Candidates submission:* I suggest we ask them to create a wiki entry per
candidate (1.500 characters max) in a wiki page we create for such purpose.

In parallel we should define the *tool* we will use. Please share any ideas
you have about it.

Regards and blessings!

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good