[Systems] 2048-activity

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Apr 21 00:25:31 EDT 2017

what I have been doing is downloading all versions in ASLO, then
committing each in turn (git commit -m 'v3'). The versions can be found
in ASLO in 'view older versions' at the bottom or in
download.sugarlabs.org/activities (arranged by numeric idea making it
hard to connect a number with the activity name).

Thanks for fixing that, I'll give it another try.

Tony