[Systems] DNS Request [was: Re: Fwd: 2017 Debugging member's List]

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Apr 10 17:05:39 EDT 2017

On 04/10/2017 03:50 PM, Ignacio Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi everyone, by mistake I sent few emails twice (I forgot to check the
> code before sending it! D:), so sorry for that.
>
> Also, it looks like few mail addresses can receive emails (I'm getting
> the mailer daemon log in Spam folder)

>From which IP are you sending these emails? If the IP does not have
reputation, many spam filters will be suspicious and increase the spam
score. The presence of a link in the body increases the score even more,
causing the email to be classified as spam for most users.

Also, the emails are DKIM signed, but the timestamp appears to be in the
future:

	reason="verification error: signature timestamp in the future"
	header.d=sugarlabs.org header.i=@sugarlabs.org header.b=eFgoNptz;
	dkim-adsp=unknown (unprotected policy); dkim-atps=neutral

Do you have ntp running on verify.sugarlabs.org?

 \X/  http://codewiz.org