[Systems] DNS Request [was: Re: Fwd: 2017 Debugging member's List]

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Apr 6 23:32:52 EDT 2017

icarito at sachamaquina:~$ ping verify.sugarlabs.org
ping: verify.sugarlabs.org: Nombre o servicio desconocido

Guys,

I know Ignacio worked on his Flask app for a few days in order to
perform this task.

If prefer to grant me access to DNSSEC for sugarlabs.org, I could create
the A record myself.

Sebastian