[Systems] Website Down

Bikram Dhoju bikram.dhoju at olenepal.org
Thu Sep 29 04:34:24 EDT 2016

Hello Admins,
      We are not able to upload media to our blogs. Seems that there is no
2016 folder ( with read-write privilege to www-data )  inside
/home/basanta/www-olenepal/blog/wp-content/uploads. So could you please
create two folders ( 2016 and  also 2017) with that privilege since, only
root- user can do it or could you provide a workaround for the same.